Life is a Celebration
In every division across InteliMinds BPO, you will find people with diverse educational backgrounds and varied work experience. In the midst of diverse mix of people, we all thrive at InteliMinds BPO – because we are united by the same singular pursuit – a drive to succeed, a passion for excellence, a focus on learning and a commitment to being part of this awesome team.
At InteliMinds BPO, we celebrate achievement
At InteliMinds BPO, we celebrate initiatives
At InteliMinds BPO, we celebrate hard work
At InteliMinds BPO, we respect people
Life at Inteliminds BPO
Our clients include global corporations
Working with InteliMinds BPO, you will experience phenomenal growth and an opportunity to work with interesting challenges and influential leaders.
Our people have a passion for success
We have an excellent blend of experienced veterans and enthusiastic freshers who sport a winning attitude and a never-say-die spirit.
Our values steer our actions
Our distinct corporate culture is built by our core values. These values are the driving force behind every individual’s thought and action at InteliMinds BPO.
InteliMinds BPO places a premium on honing and nurturing its employees, providing them with the right training, the perfect environment and the proper guidance. Success at InteliMinds BPO demands self-confidence, high energy, and the drive to work in a team environment to set new standards – the ability to perform jobs that require qualities such as judgment and creativity, with consistent high-quality delivery.
Our recruitment rigor is demonstrated by the fact that less than 5% of the candidates we interview, actually get selected for the job at the associate level (most other BPOs are north of 10%). We passionately believe in long term hiring and ensuring the right person for the right job is the cornerstone of success for this.
Be part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of Smarter Customer Care and Engagement. Explore the listed job openings below and join us on our incredible journey.
Position: Team Lead
- Manage a large and diverse team of CSAs working towards pre-defined targets
- Responsible for maintaining discipline and absenteeism of the team on the floor
- Responsible for staff retention within the team
- Ensure prompt and accurate services and achievement of targets
- Conduct and initiate weekly/monthly team and client meetings on regular basis
- Identify training / coaching needs of the team members
- Assist new members of the team and bridge gaps
- Potential to foster the development of the team by motivating them
- Ensure that the team achieves the set target in terms of productivity and quality
- Monitor professional and ethical conduct of team members
- Accountable for smooth flow of operations
- Coordinate effectively between Managers and Team Members
- Abide by the company’s and clients Information Security policies
- Good communication skills
- Min 1+ year of certified experience as TL Inbound / Outbound
- Good analytical skills
- Quality time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service excellence
- Quality focus
Position: Operations Executive
An immediate opening for fresher’s and experienced candidates with the following:
- Graduates, Under Graduates & PUC
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to Work in Shifts
- 06 month to 1 years international outbound calling experience will be added advantage
- Salary as per industry standards
- Clear career path for candidates who are passionate to grow
- Opportunities to earn big incentives
- Great working atmosphere
- Located at the heart of the city
Our recruitment process tests 4 key factors